La3 - Christmas La3 - Christmas

WHat>?

LoL what were you on when you made this and where did you buy it i need some

REDvo responds:

Go down to king street, take a left past the second purple fire hydrant on the left. Talk to the pink dragon and he'll show you were to find tyrone. Give tyrone the breast milk of a cambodian and he'll give you these pills... heaven.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Love it, a masterpiece

Its the best of the series i think, well done on the water droplets they were animated so realistically and fooled me more then once into being real. although you made mr hairy horns(What is his name? lol) seem even worse and now ive grown to hate him. why did he steal those waterlollies anyway, meanie.

Cheers for the flash-animation. How long did that take btw
sad-mac

The Most Amazing Story The Most Amazing Story

ahh, you guys rock

Love it!
This is what me and my mate are doing at the moment,
a completley random, badly drawn, piece of Gold.
Do more XD

XDENGLANDXD

SteagleProductions responds:

Cheers Dude!! Drop me a line (deepdoom@hotmail.com) if you want me to check it out or want me to help you with anything.

Mario Town Mario Town

I liked it

It was a fun game but nothing felt amazingly original. i know this is hard to do with a mario game but maybe include a few little side games or puzzles to keep the game going

Hippie Pong 2 Hippie Pong 2

its ok

Glad you liked my song enough to use it
nice game, but its not that different from
alot of other pong game .

Ash4792 responds:

yep, well i just wanted to make something very simple for my first game, and your song rocks! sorry i didn't use it in version 3, but i wanted to use smaller songs to keep the file size within the limit.

Transmigration Transmigration

Not a game more like a f****** brilliant music vid

i love this XD you going on my favourites
Great idea, could be more challenging

Broken headphones Broken headphones

Not bad

i gave you a 4 because i think it a very good tune but it has the very distinct sound of garage-band. did you use this to make it ?
need to improve drums, have you tried a simple hi-hat led beat just to add timing, you may find that might work.

nice tune

trekopep responds:

Yes, I did indeed use garage-band to make this. And yes, I do indeed need to work on my drums. I'm still not that great at making songs, but hopefully with a little work, I'll eventually be able to make a song without one person being able to immediately say, "hey, Trekopep made this in garage-band!" Of course, that might take a while. But nonetheless. Here I am rambling again. Thanks for the review, Sad-Mac. :)

Race - Underdog BJK Race - Underdog BJK

Quite cool

Quite cool, one thing. if you could make the end and start loop perfectly. at the moment there is a noticeable gap that is annoying and also there is a big change in thickness.

Nice job

Underdog-BJK responds:

After running it through Audacity for 30 mintes, I managed to get it to loop perfectly :D But I dont think it worked in the upload. :'(
I'll work on a longer version of this, and modify the denseness for future. Thanks for the review!

BJK

Anarchy in the UK Anarchy in the UK

Not bad/not great

Ok song, but seriously the solo sounds like a different song and the riff is pretty similar the whole way through. firstly give it some variety and improve solo.
thats about it.