Broken headphones Broken headphones

Not bad

i gave you a 4 because i think it a very good tune but it has the very distinct sound of garage-band. did you use this to make it ?
need to improve drums, have you tried a simple hi-hat led beat just to add timing, you may find that might work.

nice tune

trekopep responds:

Yes, I did indeed use garage-band to make this. And yes, I do indeed need to work on my drums. I'm still not that great at making songs, but hopefully with a little work, I'll eventually be able to make a song without one person being able to immediately say, "hey, Trekopep made this in garage-band!" Of course, that might take a while. But nonetheless. Here I am rambling again. Thanks for the review, Sad-Mac. :)

Race - Underdog BJK Race - Underdog BJK

Quite cool

Quite cool, one thing. if you could make the end and start loop perfectly. at the moment there is a noticeable gap that is annoying and also there is a big change in thickness.

Nice job

Underdog-BJK responds:

After running it through Audacity for 30 mintes, I managed to get it to loop perfectly :D But I dont think it worked in the upload. :'(
I'll work on a longer version of this, and modify the denseness for future. Thanks for the review!

BJK

Anarchy in the UK Anarchy in the UK

Not bad/not great

Ok song, but seriously the solo sounds like a different song and the riff is pretty similar the whole way through. firstly give it some variety and improve solo.
thats about it.