La3 - Christmas La3 - Christmas

WHat>?

LoL what were you on when you made this and where did you buy it i need some

REDvo responds:

Go down to king street, take a left past the second purple fire hydrant on the left. Talk to the pink dragon and he'll show you were to find tyrone. Give tyrone the breast milk of a cambodian and he'll give you these pills... heaven.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Love it, a masterpiece

Its the best of the series i think, well done on the water droplets they were animated so realistically and fooled me more then once into being real. although you made mr hairy horns(What is his name? lol) seem even worse and now ive grown to hate him. why did he steal those waterlollies anyway, meanie.

Cheers for the flash-animation. How long did that take btw
sad-mac

The Most Amazing Story The Most Amazing Story

ahh, you guys rock

Love it!
This is what me and my mate are doing at the moment,
a completley random, badly drawn, piece of Gold.
Do more XD

XDENGLANDXD

SteagleProductions responds:

Cheers Dude!! Drop me a line (deepdoom@hotmail.com) if you want me to check it out or want me to help you with anything.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

>.<LOL>.<

Great but is it on a loop or something lol?!?

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Great style

i like the noobish drawings, they give it a great feel ,kinda inspirering :D
i realy resppect how long this took.. i would love to make a cartoon with you.

(im good at drawing)

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

not too great

definitly worthy of newgrounds and it has a nice style of drawings and graphics but just not to special :(. also the link to your website opens in the same window making me start the long long ... loading process again

The-Swain responds:

Sorry about that, but it shouldn't make you start the load over. At most, it should require you to load from where you left off :(

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Nice goin

like the movie very much.
where did you get those sprites the ones i find are all a load of s*** (im not gonna swear, i have my pride)
Cheers :(Sadmac):

CIA responds:

We used google images for most of it.
Thank you for reviewing!

Mouse War Mouse War

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The mouse is very cute, needs some sound Fx before the music comes in (eg. gunsounds war sounds and general chaos)

Made me cry